I know its has been awhile since I have last blogged. I have been busy with many projects. I did 7 Craft Shows this past Fall/Winter (that was CRAZY). My goal is to post more here, FB, and on Instagram, so be watching for that.
Today I am showing you some of my Christmas cards I made. as I prepare for the NEW projects from the New catalog. (if you need one let me know)
The New Occasion and Sab a bration catalogs are now available,please let me know if you need one.
Well I can’t find the Christmas Cards I had for you, they seem to have disappeared. But I have pictures of some of my best sellers from the Craft Shows. My goal is to be more present here and on FB, Instagram, and Pinterest. Keep checking back.
Thanks for stopping by!
Today I am sharing a few more cards that I made with the Eastern Palace Suite. Like I said I really like this suite and the colors in it. With one of the cards I did use some different colors then what is in the suite.
I hope this inspires you to try this Suite. I would love to hear your comments, that what inspires me. Thanks for stopping by! Check back tomorrow for a quick Baby card.
- Stamps: Eastern Beauty
- Ink: Basic Black, Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig,Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay
- Paper: Eastern Palace DSP, Very Vanilla, Fresh Fig, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Glimmer Gold Paper, Gold Foil Sheets
- Embellishments: Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers, Mini Tassels, Faceted Gold Gems, Brights Enamel Shapes,3/8 Mini Chevron Ribbon, 1/8 Gold Ribbon, Metallic Foil Doilies
- Tools: 2″ Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Layering Circle Framelits, Eastern Medallions Thinlits
Good morning friends!
I wanted to use the Very Vanilla Notecards, so I paired them with the Eastern Palace Suite.(which I love, it is a must have) This Suite makes stunning cards!! Even the projects in the catalog are gorgeous.
It is hard to tell in the first picture, but I used the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers. There is a strip of scallops next to the Lemon Lime Twist DSP and a star burst in the center of the flower.
The second picture I used the cute In-Color Bitty Bows, a couple of them match the color scheme in Eastern Palace Suite.
These are quick and easy to make and would make a great gift for someone too.
- Stamps: Eastern Beauty
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide,Fresh Fig, Lemon Line Twist
- Paper: Very Vanilla Notecards, Eastern Palace DSP
- Embellishments: In-Color Bitty Bows, Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
I was outside trying to water my flowers and the bees were not to happy about it. So today I am sharing a couple of bee cards that we made last month in card class.
These cute bees are from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp and matching Thinlits. They are so life-like. Bee sure to buzz by tomorrow to see what I have to share.
- Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
- Ink: Basic Black. Crushed Curry
- Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
- Embellishments: Baker’s Twine Basic Black,Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Tools: Daffofil Delight Marker, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Hexgons Embossing Folder
Hello Friends! Today I am sharing a couple of birthday cards I made using the Lift Me Up stamp set. I used the same format for both cards, just placed the ribbon/thread and Birthday banner in different places.
Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment to let me know what you think of my projects.
- Stamps: Lift Me Up, Balloon Celebration
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Peek a Boo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo
- Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Peek a Boo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo
- Embellishments: Linen Thread, Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon
- Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits
Hello Friends! Today I’m sharing cards from my Bike Ride class, I hope you find inspiration from them.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have to share.
- Stamps: Bike Ride, Thoughtful Banners, Colorful
- Ink: Basic Gray, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo
- Paper: Whisper White, Berry Burst, Tempting Turquoise, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand, Fresh Florals DSP Stack
- Embellishments: Flirty Flamingo Baker’s Twine
- Tools: Build a Bike Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits
Happy 4th of July! I hope that you are enjoying your holiday. I have a great project to share with you today, it is from a class I held in June.
I used all current products from the New catalog. For the blue scoop of ice-cream I colored the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper with Night of Navy marker. I love to hear what you think.
- Stamps: Loyal & True, Jars of Love, Thoughtful Banners
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer Paper, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, and Red Glimmer Paper
- Embellishments: Metallic Enamel Shapes, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Hearts & Stars Elements, 1/2 Gingham Ribbon Night of Navy
- Tools: Duet Banner Punch, Best Badge Punch, Classic Label Punch, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder, Frozen Treats Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Large Letters Framelits, Small Star Punch, Bird Punch, and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits.